Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I had planned to do a Bear Card using punches for the July SU workshop but the bear and I are not getting along (note to self - don't just print the PDF file - watch the video also!!!) so instead we are going to make the flower pot card above -- my friend, Donna made this one and sent it to me for a RAK -- we are also doing a gift bag with a Sizzix die but it is a long die and I did not realize I needed the extended cutting pads -- so I must send an order off to SU today and will post a photo of the finished bag after I get the needed supplies (2nd note to self -- read the directions!!!)

3 comments:

  1. All your new cards are superb,
    and I do love these flower pots,
    look forward to seeing more of them
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Bev! I love this card! will you teach me how to make it when you come for a visit? See you next month!....hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that card looked familiar, LOL! I'm so glad you liked the card. It's still one of my favorites. Hope your class goes well. If you ever get the bear together I'd love to see it! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete