Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The scrapbook page, card, and gift bag were all made with the Stampin Up Bag w/Scallops Bigz xl die -- the ideas for the above came from www.stampthings.com (I tried to put in a link but it did not take me to the correct page so you will have to type in the address) -- -- lots of great ideas and tutorials -- we did the gift bag at the Tuesday workshop and I did the card and scrapbook page as examples of what can be done -- I managed to get my kittys to cooperate (that doesn't happen very often) and they allowed me take some cute photos.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Bev, wow that turned out really nice. I'm going to nip those ideas for a srcapbook I'm going to be making soon, LOL....
    I've nominated you for a blog award, come over to my blog to see...
    hugs, Valerie
    www.cardsbyval.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete